Thank you for using The Last Piece web, a platform that allows individuals to order local food and drink from places they love when it suits them. Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), which includes the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and any related privacy codes.
This Policy outlines how we collect, use, disclose and store your personal information and lets you know how you can access that information. This Policy applies to our obligations when handling information in Australia. Please read this Policy carefully and contact us using the details below if you have questions.
By providing personal information, you consent to us collecting, using, storing and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this Policy or as required or permitted by law. If you continue using our services, then we will treat your use as your consent to us handling your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
What kinds of personal information do we collect and hold?
The type of personal information we collect depends on the circumstances of its collection and the nature of your dealings with us.
If you are an individual using our platform, this information may include:
- your name, email address, contact details, gender and date of birth;
- any photos that you upload;
- your device ID, device type and information, geo-location information, Internet Protocol (IP) address, standard web log information browser session data, device and network information, statistics on page views, acquisition sources, search queries, browsing behaviour and information gathered through internet cookies; and
- information contained in any communications between you and us.
If you are a contractor, we may collect the following information:
- your name, address and contact details;
- business registration details, such as your Australian Business Number; and
- billing and payment information.